That old phrase “the gift that keeps on giving” truly applies when it comes to subscription services. Not only are there a ton of options to cater to any of your loved ones’ interests or hobbies, but some can also arrive in your giftee’s inbox within seconds of purchasing, making them one of the best last-minute presents. So if you’re shopping for someone who seems to have everything, consider a wine membership to indulge their taste buds, a coffee subscription to level-up that morning brew, a flower service to deliver fresh blooms on a regular basis, or any of the other subscription gifts on our list.
The best subscription gifts
Since there are hundreds of thoughtful subscription ideas to choose from, we’ve highlighted our top five, for quick browsing:
- UrbanStems: For the Person Who Adores Fresh Flowers
- Home Chef: For the Person Who Experiments in the Kitchen
- Atlas Coffee Club: For the Person Who’s a Self-Proclaimed Coffee Snob
- Nomadik: For the Person Who’s Always Outdoors
- Stitch Fix: For the Person Evolving Their Style
For even more presents, check out all of the best gift ideas of 2023 here.
All products featured on SELF are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.